I love tomato salads in the summer, and this tomato salad is one of my favorites. It’s fresh, simple and delicious.
Prep and Cool time
Recipe type: Sides, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Vegan
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pint firm cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped green onions, tops only
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing on top of the tomato/onion mixture and mix to combine.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 102; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 10g; Sugar: 1g; Sodium: 309mg; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 2g