Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access this site. Your use of this website (“Site” or “Website”) indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
USE OF CONTENT
You have a general license to use the content on this Site under the following terms and conditions:
1. Content is not to be modified in any way, except that images must be stripped to ensure copyright compliance with third party licenses.
2. The Site URL must appear prominently on each page displaying site content.
3. Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
4. The format or branding of the headlines, text and other must not be modified.
5. Use of the Site’s content is entirely at your discretion. Site Owner is not responsible for any complaints regarding content that you choose to display.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. By accessing this website, you indicate that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
CORRESPONDING WITH THIS SITE
Any correspondence with this Site, including any documentation or images, is considered property of Site Owner. Site Owner reserves the right to reproduce such correspondence, in whole or in part.
1. This is a blog Site. Information on the Site, including recipes and nutritional contents of recipes, may contain errors or inaccuracies; Site Owner does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of Website Content. Under no circumstances will Site Owner be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content.
2. Emails sent to this Site are considered our property. We will respect and protect anonymous sources, but all correspondence is considered available for publication.
3. The nutritional information provided in this blog is approximate. It can vary depending on the exact ingredients/quantities used and may contain inaccuracies. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy of all nutritional facts posted here, especially if you have a specific medical condition, in which case you should also consult with your healthcare professional before using any of the recipes.
4. Recipes are healthy in the sense that there has been an attempt to make them as tasty as possible while avoiding unhealthy ingredients. However, the author of this blog is not a doctor nor a nutritionist. The information offered on the Site, including nutritional facts and including the labeling of recipes as healthy, part of a low carb diet, low fat, vegan, gluten-free etc. is to be used at your own discretion. If you have specific medical concerns, please consult with your doctor or with a nutritionist prior to using the recipes posted here.
5. The information provided on this Site is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For specific questions or concerns about medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
6. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
7. Taste is subjective. Site Owner is not liable for any food experience gone wrong. All recommendations included in this Site are based on personal preferences, and may or may not work for you.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
This Site contains links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, Site Owner does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to this site.
Site Owner does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or noninfringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Visitors to this site assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
This Site accepts cash or other forms of compensation for displaying advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliate links, paid reviews or other forms of product and service promotion. Since affiliate links are not marked as such, you should assume that any/all of the links on this Site are affiliate links, for which Site Owner receives a small commission from sales of certain items, at no additional cost to you.
This Site abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. When the compensation received influences the content, topics or posts made in this blog, that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
At times, Site Owner is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even when we receive compensation for these posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products, and we always identify the post as a sponsored post.
Information, views and opinions on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; Site Owner does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site’s content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, “WITH ALL FAULTS,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR ERROR-FREE; (7) WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (8) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE (OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE) IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
(C) In some jurisdictions limitations of liability or of warranties are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUE
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please email HealthyRecipesBlog [at] gmail [dot] com.
AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
Effective: April 5,2011.