These low carb cheese crackers are amazing! They’re ready in five minutes, and the only ingredient you need is cheese. They are crispy and delicious and obviously healthier than highly processed, store-bought cheese crackers. Even if you don’t need to avoid wheat or gluten, you should give them a try – they are addictive!
- 1 slice of extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Cut the cheese slice into 16 squares.
- Place on parchment (not wax) paper.
- Place directly on microwave plate and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, until lacy and lightly browned. In my microwave it takes 1.5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 minute, blot the excess oil with a paper towel and enjoy.