A very flavorful crustless spinach quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or meatless dinner. I bake two at a time, to ensure I have yummy leftovers!
I really like this crustless spinach quiche. It’s very healthy and nutritious, and – just as important – it’s delicious. The combination of spinach, garlic, and Parmesan is wonderful.
The ingredients you’ll need
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty quiche. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need:
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Garlic powder and onion powder
- Grated Parmesan
How to make a crustless spinach quiche
It’s so easy! Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Here are the basic steps:
- You simply mix frozen defrosted spinach with eggs, Greek yogurt, spices, and Parmesan.
- Transfer to a greased pie plate.
- Bake until set, about 40 minutes at 350°F.
The only somewhat challenging part of this recipe is ensuring that the defrosted spinach is as dry as possible. You’ll need to really squeeze out as much water as you possibly can.
How to serve crustless spinach quiche
This flavorful quiche is perfect for brunch or for a light dinner. It tastes great warm or at room temperature.
I’ve been known to sneak a slice straight from the fridge! It tastes great even when cold.
Quiches are obviously great for brunch, but I often serve this one for dinner. It’s substantial and filling enough. I pair it with a simple tomato salad for an easy and healthy meatless dinner.
Is this a healthy recipe?
I believe it’s very healthy! All the main ingredients in this recipe are good for you. Spinach (especially raw) is a rich source of antioxidants, eggs are a superfood, and Greek yogurt has several health benefits.
What about leftovers?
I usually bake two quiches. We have one for dinner, and the second is my lunch for the next four (or two!) days.
This crustless spinach quiche keeps beautifully in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 4 days. You can also slice it into individual slices and freeze the slices.
More tasty quiche recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe, you should definitely check out this very flavorful crustless onion quiche! It’s another easy, foolproof recipe that works well for dinner and lunch.
And this crustless vegetable quiche is not just delicious, but also gorgeous!
Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Olive oil spray for pan
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with olive oil.
- Place the spinach in a microwave-safe bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Cover and microwave until thawed, about 4 minutes. Allow to slightly cool, then place the thawed spinach in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze hard to get rid of excess liquid.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and Parmesan. Stir in the spinach.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Bake until quiche is puffed, its edges are browned and its center appears set, and a toothpick inserted in its center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes in the pan on a cooling rack before slicing.