Wonderfully crispy and flavorful bacon chips are perfect for scooping up guacamole, salsa or sour cream. Great on game day, or anytime you crave something crunchy on the keto diet!
These amazing chips are one of those snacks that help you stop feeling as though you’re missing out on something by being on a low carb or keto diet. They are incredibly tasty, and they are also VERY easy to make.
The ingredients you’ll need
You’ll only need ONE ingredient to make this tasty keto snack! A package of bacon! 😀
How do you make bacon chips?
It’s so easy! Scroll down to the recipe card with the full instructions. The basic steps:
- You start by cutting each slice of bacon into three pieces.
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Then bake until crispy, 15-20 minutes in a 400 degree F oven.
But bacon is unhealthy!
My own personal choice is to consume processed meats, including bacon, in moderation.
How to serve bacon chips
Serve them as you would serve any other chips, with your choice of dip. Guacamole is an excellent choice because it’s very healthy. Other options include salsa, ranch dip, and sour cream or Greek yogurt dip.
I like to make a snack plate with these chips, with parmesan crisps, some fresh-cut vegetables, and a dip.
How to store them?
After they’re completely cool, I store bacon chips in a Ziploc bag in the fridge. They should last for about a week, but they never last that long in my house!
More keto chips recipes that you might enjoy
Never miss a recipe!
I typically publish a new healthy recipe once or twice per week. Want the new recipes in your inbox? Subscribe!
Bacon Chips Recipe
- 1 (8 oz) package bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut each bacon strip to three pieces. Arrange the pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until very crispy, 15-20 minutes.
- Place on paper towels and allow to cool and firm up, 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with a dip such as guacamole, salsa or sour cream dip.