Bacon deviled eggs are such an amazing appetizer. Made with avocado oil mayonnaise, they are keto, paleo, and so deliciously decadent!
These bacon deviled eggs are pure decadence. They are also keto and paleo, so go ahead and indulge!
I love deviled eggs. I remember the first time I had them, as a child. Hard boiled eggs are lovely, sure. But when I bit into that creamy, seasoned deliciousness, I was immediately hooked.
To this day, deviled eggs are one of my favorite appetizers. And whenever I see them in a restaurant menu, I just have to order them. In fact, I sometimes pick a restaurant based on whether it has deviled eggs for an appetizer! Yes, I’m addicted to deviled eggs. 😳
In this recipe for bacon deviled eggs, the addition of bacon bits and smoked paprika adds extra flavor and warmth to deviled eggs, making this classic appetizer even more irresistible than it already is.
I usually make Greek yogurt deviled eggs for my family, but once in awhile, when I feel like indulging, I make these wonderfully flavorful bacon deviled eggs.
Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus a little more for garnish
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus 1 tablespoon for garnish (Wellshire is a good brand if you use store bought)
- Using a sharp knife, cut each egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Mash the yolks well with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Stir until the yolk mixture is as creamy and smooth as you can get it, then stir in the bacon bits, reserving one tablespoon.
- Spoon the mixture onto the egg white halves, or use a spatula to transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner and pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Sprinkle the bacon deviled eggs with the remaining bacon bits and smoked paprika and serve.