Delicious, juicy pork meatballs are a crowd pleaser. Baking them in the oven is so easy, I make them quite often for dinner.
These super juicy, flavorful pork meatballs are one of my go-to weeknight dinners. They are easy, tasty, and they go with just about any side one can imagine, though more often than not I simply serve them with a big salad.
These baked pork meatballs are healthy and paleo. I don’t add breadcrumbs to the pork mixture, and I don’t think it’s necessary.
I love baked meatballs in general, not just these pork meatballs. They are so easy to make, and a real crowd pleaser. The kids love them, of course, but so do the grownups!
Some evenings, when I’m extra lazy, I use pre seasoned pork sausage meat from Whole Foods, shape it into meatballs and bake. Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this!
If you have any leftovers, they keep well in the fridge for 4-5 days. I actually like having them cold for my lunch – I make a plate with these meatballs, some hard boiled eggs, Dijon mustard, fresh cut veggies and pickles.
- 2 lb. ground pork
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use your clean hands to mix together all the ingredients. Shape into 32 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz (30 grams).
- Arrange the meatballs in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.