A quick and easy recipe for a not-too-sweet chocolate whipped cream. Great with fresh berries, or as frosting for cakes and cupcakes. The food processor makes excellent, thick whipped cream – no elbow grease required – but since it’s so efficient, keep an eye on it and try to avoid over-whipping.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor bowl.
- Process until it all magically turns into whipped cream, about 1 minute.