I love this baked shrimp recipe because it doesn’t require defrosting the shrimp prior to baking. I always have frozen shrimp on hand, but I’m not very good at remembering to defrost them.
This simple recipe dresses the shrimp with a tasty mixture of butter and seasonings. Baked to perfection, and ready in just ten minutes, shrimp are a super healthy fast food.
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1.5 lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, frozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Briefly rinse the frozen shrimp in order to separate them. Lay on paper towels to dry, then arrange the shrimp on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, kosher salt, garlic powder, red pepper and Parmesan. Using a small teaspoon, spoon a little of the mixture on top of each shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp are pink and opaque, 10-15 minutes. Transfer the baked shrimp to a serving platter and spoon the pan juices on top.