An easy recipe for a juicy, succulent, very flavorful oven baked boneless pork roast. Rub with spices, then roast in the oven until done. It’s easy, tasty and affordable!
Pork roast is delicious and affordable. Oven pork roast is very easy to make – rub the pork with seasonings, then roast until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
As with all roasts, it’s important to allow the pork roast to rest at least 15 minutes prior to slicing it, to allow juices to redistribute and settle.
Another easy pork recipe is this recipe for roasted pork tenderloin. It’s leaner than pork loin, lacking a fat cap, but it’s also more tender and delicate.
- Olive oil spray
- 3 1/2 lb. boneless center-cut pork loin
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Line a roasting pan with foil and fit it with a roasting rack. Spray the rack with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, using a fork, mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, sage and thyme.
- Dry the pork loin with paper towels and rub it all over with the seasonings. Place it on the prepared roasting rack. Allow it to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Roast the pork loin for 15 minutes, then turn the oven temperature down to 375 degrees F. Continue roasting the pork for 60 more minutes (about 20 minutes per pound), until its internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Take the pork roast out of the oven and loosely cover it with foil. Let it rest 15 minutes, to allow juices to redistribute, then slice and serve.