This delicious, Asian-inspired shrimp salad is dressed with soy sauce, white wine and sesame oil. It’s a fresh-tasting, light, summery dish that goes well with dry white wine – the same wine used in the dressing.
Another great recipe for cold shrimp is this boiled shrimp recipe. Super simple, super delicious.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- ¼ cup chopped green onions (green parts)
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large serving bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lemon juice, wine, sesame oil and pepper.
- Add the shrimp and the herbs and gently toss to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes, to allow flavors to meld.
- Toss again before serving.