Smoked paprika roasted salmon is an healthy and easy recipe, and its bold smoky flavor is simply wonderful.
Smoked paprika roasted salmon is one of my favorite ways of preparing salmon fillets.
Salmon and smoked paprika are two bold flavors that complement each other really well. I love preparing salmon simply, with butter and sage. But there’s something about the bold flavor of smoked paprika that really enhances the salmon, rather than overpowering it.
While smoked paprika might be a bit too strong flavored for delicate white fish, it is just perfect for salmon.
Like all baked salmon recipes, smoked paprika roasted salmon is an easy one. Simply brush the salmon fillets with the tasty sauce and bake.
Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, kosher salt, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish, skin side down. Brush them on both sides with the olive oil mixture. Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes if cooking from frozen, 15 minutes if cooking fresh fillets.