Creamy and delicious, these no-bake keto cheesecake bites are a fun alternative to going through the trouble of baking a cheesecake.
If I had to pick my favorite dessert, it would probably be cheesecake. I love chocolate as much as anyone, but there’s something so creamy and delicate about cheesecake! I find it irresistible.
The good news: it’s very easy to adjust cheesecake and make it keto-friendly. There’s no need to convert white flour to a low carb flour, because cheesecake (at least the filling) does not typically contain any four! The base – cream cheese – is already low carb. All you need to do is replace the sweetener with a sugar-free sweetener.
An easy keto treat
I adore these keto cheesecake bites. They’re so tasty! And another big plus is that they are ridiculously easy to make. Baking a cheesecake is a complex process, but making these is effortless.
And they satisfy that craving for something small, sweet and delicious. (Cheesecake mousse is another tasty no-bake dessert for cheesecake lovers).
The ingredients you’ll need
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make these delicious keto cheesecake bites. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need:
Soft cream cheese: I always use full-fat cream cheese when making these. I haven’t tried making them with reduced-fat cream cheese.
Sweetener: I use stevia glycerite. I believe that stevia is a safe sweetener, and the glycerite formulation nearly eliminated any after-taste. If you don’t like stevia, you can use your favorite granulated sweetener instead. I haven’t tried making these with a liquid sweetener other than stevia.
Vanilla extract: Try to use the real thing – pure vanilla extract – and not the artificially flavored stuff.
Toppings: Such as almond flour, shredded coconut, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
How to make keto cheesecake bites
It’s so easy! Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Here are the basic steps:
1. Use an electric hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
2. Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes. This will make it easier to handle.
3. Shape into balls and roll in the toppings.
4. Refrigerate for 30 more minutes to help them set.
How to serve them
I usually serve them with coffee after a meal. But sometimes, when I have leftovers, I grab one and have it as a quick pick-me-up. I try not to… it’s probably best to limit sweet-tasting foods as much as possible. So for the most part, I treat these as a dessert, to be enjoyed once in a while.
How to store keto cheesecake bites
They keep well in the fridge, in an airtight container, for 4-5 days. Just make sure you remove them from the fridge 15 minutes before serving. Much like chocolate, cheesecakes are best enjoyed at room temperature.
More tasty cheesecake recipes
My favorite is this wonderfully creamy keto cheesecake. It requires some work, but I think it’s well worth it.
Another wonderful recipe that combines cream cheese and chocolate is this easy recipe for mini chocolate cheesecakes.
And these mini cheesecakes with blueberry topping are easy to make, pretty, and delicious!
Never miss a recipe!
I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. Want the new recipes in your inbox? Subscribe!
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. You want the mixture hard enough that you can work with it like it was dough.
- With clean hands, pinch a generous tablespoon of mixture per cheesecake bite. Roll the mixture in your hands to shape into a ball.
- Place the toppings in shallow bowls. Roll the cheesecake balls in the toppings. You’ll only use about 2 tablespoons of each topping, but you need more to properly dredge them.
- Place the cheesecake bites in an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes, to allow them to set.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.