Creamy and delicious, these no-bake keto cheesecake bites are a fun alternative to going through the trouble of baking a cheesecake.
I adore these keto cheesecake bites. They’re so tasty! Plus, they are ridiculously easy to make.
And they satisfy that craving for something small, sweet and delicious. (Cheesecake mousse is another tasty no-bake dessert for cheesecake lovers).
Cheesecake is perfect for keto!
If I had to pick my favorite dessert, it would probably be cheesecake. I love chocolate as much as anyone, but there’s something so creamy and delicate about cheesecake! I find it irresistible.
The good news: it’s very easy to adjust cheesecake and make it keto-friendly. There’s no need to convert white flour to a low carb flour! The base – cream cheese – is already low carb. All you need to do is replace the sweetener with a low carb sweetener.
The ingredients you’ll need
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make these delicious keto cheesecake bites. The exact measurements are included in the recipe card below. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need:
- Soft cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Toppings rich as almond flour, shredded coconut, and cocoa powder
How to make keto cheesecake bites
It’s so easy! Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Here are the basic steps:
- Use an electric hand mixer to combine the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Freeze the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Shape into balls and roll in the toppings.
- Refrigerate 30 more minutes to help them set.
But are they healthy?
But much like keto fat bombs, I wouldn’t want them to replace more nutritious foods in your diet. Although low in carbs, they do not provide much nutrition.
Having said that, if you’re going to have a dessert, then as far as desserts go, I think this is a good solid option and a big improvement over high sugar desserts, which are definitely unhealthy.
How to store keto cheesecake bites
They keep well in the fridge, in an airtight container, for 4-5 days. Just make sure you remove them from the fridge 15 minutes before serving.
More tasty cheesecake recipes
My favorite is this wonderfully creamy keto cheesecake. It requires some work, but I think it’s well worth it.
Another wonderful recipe that combines cream cheese and chocolate is this easy recipe for mini chocolate cheesecakes.
And these mini cheesecakes with blueberry topping are easy to make, pretty, and delicious!
Keto Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. You want the mixture hard enough that you can work with it like it was dough.
- With clean hands, pinch a generous tablespoon of mixture per cheesecake bite. Roll the mixture in your hands to shape into a ball.
- Place the toppings in shallow bowls. Roll the cheesecake balls in the toppings. You’ll only use about 2 tablespoons of each topping, but you need more to properly dredge them.
- Place the cheesecake bites in an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes, to allow them to set.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.