This tasty ricotta dessert is cool and creamy and nicely flavored with vanilla and honey. Wonderful by itself, even better with fresh berries.
Vanilla Ricotta Creme
Prep and Cool time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Dessert, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup (half of a 15 oz container) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients in your food processor bowl.
- Process until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Serve in small, ⅓-cup dessert bowls or ramekins.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 142; Fat: 8g; Carbohydrates: 10g; Sugar: 9g; Sodium: 52mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 7g