These grilled chicken tenders are delicious and very easy to make. The sweet-spicy combination is wonderful.
Marinate these chicken tenders for an hour in the fridge if you have time, but you don’t have to – I simply brushed the marinade over the chicken pieces and grilled. They came out perfectly juicy and very flavorful.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lb. raw chicken tenders
- Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush the marinade on both sides of the chicken tenders and grill 2-3 minutes per side. I made these in my George Foreman Grill, and they came out juicy and perfect after a total of 4 minutes.