Yes, just two ingredients – coconut milk and bittersweet chocolate! This chocolate pudding is ridiculously easy to make, and the result is decadent and rich, with a velvety mouthfeel.
I love chocolate pudding. It’s such a classic comfort food, you know? But most chocolate pudding recipes requires quite a bit of work, and they contain milk, which I wanted to avoid in this recipe.
This Paleo chocolate pudding solves both issues. It is milk-free, and it’s so easy to make. The best part? It’s delicious and super rich. No one will believe this amazing Paleo chocolate pudding has just two ingredients!
- 3½ oz bittersweet (70%) chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 cup full-fat, unsweetened canned coconut milk
- In a medium pot, heat the chocolate and coconut milk over medium heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Turn heat off and whisk the mixture with a hand whisk until very smooth.
- Pour into five 4oz ramekins or dessert glasses, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Use Lindt 90% chocolate instead of 70%. Add ¼ cup xylitol to the chocolate and coconut milk and heat it all together. Nutrition for this version: Calories 205; fat 19g; saturated fat 14g; carbs 8g; sugars 2g; sodium 17mg; fiber 2g; protein 2g.