Delicious crustless broccoli quiche makes a quick meatless dinner. It’s tasty, filling, low carb and gluten free!
I adore this crustless broccoli quiche. It’s super easy to make, which makes it perfect for weeknight dinners, and it’s so delicious. It is one of my favorite options for meatless dinners.
Crustless quiches makes a great alternative to traditional quiches, because you get all the flavor and nutrition of the filling without the extra calories, grains and carbs from the crust. Even gluten-free crusts are often high in carbs and not very healthy.
I like to make this crustless quiche with broccoli, but I imagine that chopped cauliflower will work as well.
Since we never have any leftovers when I make this quiche, I sometimes bake two quiches, just so I have leftovers the next day for lunch!
- Olive oil spray
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup (3 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli. Cook 1 minute, just to defrost. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, salt, black pepper and garlic. Stir in the broccoli and the cheese.
- Transfer the broccoli mixture to the prepared pie dish. Bake until golden-brown and a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes.