Chocolate mint leaves make an incredibly unique, fresh-tasting dessert. This is mostly for grownups – the kids tend to be less appreciative of the natural mint flavor and texture.
- 1 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon melted coconut oil (or light olive oil)
- 20 large fresh mint leaves
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave, in 30-second intervals.
- When melted, add the oil and mix with a fork.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the mint leaves with the melted chocolate.
- Place the chocolate mint leaves on wax paper and allow to set, about 1 hour.