Guacamole deviled eggs are keto, paleo and so delicious! They are very easy to make if you use store bought guacamole.
Guacamole deviled eggs make a fun, delicious twist on the classic appetizer. Can you believe that this yummy recipe has only two ingredients? You see, I don’t mind using prepared guacamole in this recipe – it saves time and makes my life easier. Guacamole is actually one of the few packaged items that tend to have a clean ingredients list. And store bought guacamole can be very tasty, depending on the brand.
I adore deviled eggs. They’re so creamy and delicious. Plus they are healthy, especially if you use avocado oil mayo, or – in the case of this recipe – guacamole.
Avocados are so wonderfully creamy and delicious, that there’s no need for mayonnaise or sour cream in these guacamole deviled eggs. And since prepared guacamole is so well seasoned, you don’t need to add any seasonings, which means this recipe is super easy – easier than other deviled eggs recipes (such as these tasty spicy deviled eggs).
I generally don’t mind using avocado oil mayonnaise, but some people really prefer to avoid mayonnaise. For them, guacamole deviled eggs are the perfect answer. (Another great option are these Greek yogurt deviled eggs.)
Guacamole deviled eggs are keto, paleo and very healthy. They are the perfect snack or appetizer for health conscious individuals who prefer to avoid junky processed snacks.
You can make these deviled eggs in advance, and keep them in the fridge for 1 day. Not longer unfortunately, or the guacamole will turn brown.
Great as an appetizer or a snack, I actually love having guacamole deviled eggs for lunch. I make myself a lunch of three of them (six halves), with a side of cut up veggies, and I’m a happy camper!
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole (I used spicy guacamole)
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Mash the egg yolks well with a fork. Add the guacamole and keep mashing and mixing until smooth.
- Spoon the guacamole/yolk mixture into the egg white halves, or use a spatula to transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner and pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Dust the guacamole deviled eggs with paprika and serve.