Guacamole deviled eggs are keto, paleo and so delicious! They are very easy to make if you use store-bought guacamole.
Guacamole deviled eggs are keto, paleo and very healthy. They are the perfect snack or appetizer for health conscious individuals who prefer to avoid junky processed snacks. And you make this super easy recipe with just two ingredients!
EASY guacamole deviled eggs (2 ingredients!)
Guacamole deviled eggs make a fun, delicious twist on the classic appetizer. Can you believe that this yummy recipe has only two ingredients? You see, I don’t mind using prepared guacamole in this recipe – it saves time and makes my life easier.
Guacamole is actually one of the few packaged items that tend to have a clean ingredients list. And store-bought guacamole can be very tasty, depending on the brand.
Avocados are so wonderfully creamy and delicious, so there’s no need for mayonnaise or sour cream in this recipe. And since prepared guacamole is so well seasoned, you don’t need to add any seasonings.
Which means this recipe is super easy – easier than other deviled eggs recipes (such as these tasty spicy deviled eggs).
Are guacamole deviled eggs healthy?
I generally don’t mind using avocado oil mayonnaise, but some people really prefer to avoid mayonnaise. For them, this recipe is the perfect answer. (Another great option is this recipe for Greek yogurt deviled eggs.)
Is this a make-ahead recipe?
Yes and no. You can make these deviled eggs in advance, and keep them in the fridge for a few hours. But not for longer than that, unfortunately, or the guacamole will turn brown.
Not just a snack!
Guacamole deviled eggs are obviously great as an appetizer or a snack. But I actually love having them for lunch. I make myself a lunch of three of them (six halves), with a side of fresh cut veggies, and I’m a happy camper!
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
- 6 large hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole (I used spicy guacamole)
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Mash the egg yolks well with a fork. Add the guacamole and keep mashing and mixing until smooth.
- Spoon the guacamole/yolk mixture into the egg white halves, or use a spatula to transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner and pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Dust the guacamole deviled eggs with paprika and serve.