These gluten free pumpkin muffins are fluffy and delicious. Made with coconut flour, eggs, pumpkin and spices, they are very low in calories and very filling. They make the best autumn breakfast or snack!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 15 muffin cups with liners and brush the liners with butter or oil.
- Place the remaining ingredients in food processor bowl. Process until well-blended, 1-2 minutes, stopping once or twice to scrape the sides with a rubber spatula.
- Using a 4-tablespoon ice cream scoop, transfer the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack and cool 15 minutes before enjoying. Leftovers keep for a few days in a covered container in the fridge. Briefly warm the muffins in the microwave (5 seconds per muffin) before enjoying the leftovers.