Spicy and bursting with flavor, these shrimp are amazing and so easy to make. Serve these spicy shrimp over brown rice or couscous, with a side of vegetables.
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Entree, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Primal/Paleo
Yield: 4 servingsNew quantity:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ lb. large shrimp (21-25 per lb.), peeled and deveined
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes.
- While the skillet is heating, mix the olive oil, chili powder, cayenne and salt in a medium bowl, using a fork.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Add the coated shrimp to the skillet in one layer. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side, until cooked through and opaque.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 245; Total Fat: 10g; Carbohydrates: 2g; Sugars: 0g; Sodium: 550mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 35g