Juicy, succulent chicken skewers, well seasoned and grilled to perfection. Excellent with a side of grilled vegetables.
Grilled Chicken Skewers
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Entree, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Primal/Paleo
Yield: 4 servingsNew quantity:
- 1½ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 wooden skewers, soaked 30 minutes in water
- Heat your grill to medium-high.
- Brush the chicken pieces with the oil and sprinkle with the spices.
- Thread the coated chicken pieces on the skewers.
- Grill the chicken skewers, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Adapted from a Real Simple.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 206; Total Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 0g; Sugars: 0g; Sodium: 708mg; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 33g