Creamy and deliciously irresistible, these no-bake cheesecake balls are a fun alternative to going through the trouble of baking cheesecake.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whisk the cream cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden. You want the mixture hard enough that you can work with it like it was dough.
- With clean hands, pinch a generous tablespoon of mixture per cheesecake ball. Roll the mixture in your hands to shape into a ball.
- Place the toppings in shallow bowls. Roll the cheesecake balls in the toppings. You’ll only use about 2 tablespoons of each topping, but you need more of it to properly dredge the cheesecake balls.
- Place the cheesecake balls in an airtight container and refrigerate for 30 minutes, to allow them to set and re-harden before serving.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container. Remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving.