Peanut butter banana bites – tasty little “sandwiches” of banana and a yogurt/peanut butter filling. A delicious, high-protein snack to satisfy your sweet tooth *and* give you lots of energy!
- 1 medium banana, not too ripe
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened reduced fat shredded coconut
- Slice the banana into ½-inch-thick slices.
- In a small bowl, with a fork, mix together the peanut butter and yogurt until smooth and creamy. Make sure you use Greek yogurt in this recipe - regular yogurt will be too runny.
- Prepare small peanut butter banana “sandwiches” by spooning the peanut butter/yogurt mixture onto half of the banana slices, and gently placing another slice on top.
- Sprinkle with the coconut and enjoy!