Deviled eggs are always a delicacy. In this recipe, the addition of bacon bits and smoked paprika adds extra flavor and warmth, making this classic appetizer extra irresistible.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each egg in half, lengthwise.
- Gently remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Arrange the egg white halves on a serving plate.
- Mash the yolks well with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Stir until the yolk mixture is as creamy and smooth as you can get it, then stir in the bacon bits.
- Spoon the mixture onto the egg white halves, or use a spatula to transfer the mixture to a Ziploc bag, snip off the corner and pipe the yolk mixture onto the egg whites.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits and smoked paprika and serve.