Add to Collection
Go to Collections
An easy recipe for baked lamb meatballs. Served with a tasty yogurt sauce, these baked lamb meatballs are so very flavorful!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt (I used Fage 5%)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray it with olive oil spray.
Prepare the sauce by processing all its ingredients in the food processor. Transfer to a small serving bowl.
In a medium bowl, mix together the meatballs ingredients. Form into 20 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz.
Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Serve the baked lamb meatballs immediately, with the yogurt sauce on the side.
Serving: 5lamb meatballs plus 1/4 of the sauce | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 500mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g