Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Arugula Salad with Olive Oil and Parmesan
A simple, fresh arugula salad with olive oil and parmesan cheese is so easy to put together, and it makes a wonderful side dish to almost any meal.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (5 oz) bag arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan cheese (1 oz)
Arrange the arugula, red onions and olives in a serving bowl.
Briefly mix the oil and vinegar and drizzle over the vegetables.
Sprinkle the salad with kosher salt and black pepper.
Top the salad with shaved parmesan cheese.
Serve the pretty salad, and only then toss it at the table and divide it into individual plates.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 251mg | Fiber: 1g