Pizza Chicken Recipe
All the familiar pizza flavors combine in this delicious pizza chicken to create a healthy, tasty, keto and gluten-free pizza-like experience.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 (6oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce, no added sugar
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (4oz)
- 1 oz thinly sliced Spanish chorizo or pepperoni
- 1/2 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted olives, halved
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly pound the chicken breasts to slightly flatten them.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray and place the chicken breasts in the dish, flat side up. Lightly spray the chicken breasts with olive oil spray, or brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano. Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the baking dish from the oven. Turn the chicken breasts to the other side. Top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce, 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella, 2 slices of chorizo or pepperoni, 2 slices of pepper and a few olives.
Return the baking dish to the oven. Bake until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted, about 10 more minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.9g | Protein: 48.2g | Fat: 12.4g | Sodium: 433.6mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.4g