Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
Sauteed sugar snap peas with soy sauce and sesame oil is a simple, easy to make and very tasty side dish. A nice variation on eating them raw!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas, end and strings removed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce (or use a gluten-free alternative and add salt as needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the snap peas and stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring, one more minute.
Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 284mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g