Add to Collection
Go to Collections
I love the sharp, peppery taste of fresh radishes, but I also love them roasted. Roasting downplays their sharpness and brings out a pleasant creaminess.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 3 servings
- 2 bunches medium radishes, tops trimmed (1 lb. trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut the radishes in half lengthwise.
Arrange them in one layer in a baking dish.
Add the butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Toss to coat.
Roast until the radishes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 300mg | Fiber: 2g