Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Keto Blueberry Cake
This fluffy, moist and incredibly tasty low carb blueberry cake is wholesome enough to have for breakfast!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Rest time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 8 slices
- 1/2 tablespoon soft unsalted butter for pan
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia glycerite (equal to 1/2 cup granulated sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour (6 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (5 oz)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch glass pie plate with 1/2 tablespoon butter.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, vanilla, stevia and kosher salt.
Add the almond flour, whisking it until very smooth. Whisk in the baking soda.
Using a rubber spatula, gently fold 1/2 cup blueberries into the batter.
Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
Evenly scatter the remaining blueberries on top of the cake, gently pressing them in with your hand.
Bake the blueberry cake until it's golden and fragrant, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out dry, about 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven. Place on a wire rack to cool for about 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 187mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g