Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Grilled Chicken Skewers
A simple recipe for tasty, juicy grilled chicken skewers. The secret is in seasoning them well, and in not drying them out on the grill.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Soak time 30 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Soak 8 wooden skewers for 30 minutes in water.
Heat your grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, toss the chicken pieces with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
Thread the coated chicken pieces on the skewers.
Grill the chicken skewers, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.1g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 708mg | Fiber: 0.1g