Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Gluten-Free Applesauce Muffins
Gluten-free applesauce muffins are made with coconut flour and are wonderfully flavored with vanilla and cinnamon.
Servings 6 muffins
- Avocado oil spray for pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals 1/2 cup sugar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (56 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 6 muffin cups with liners and spray the liners with oil.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, butter, stevia, vanilla, salt and cinnamon.
Whisk in the coconut flour and baking powder. Batter will be thick.
Using a 4-tablespoon scoop, divide the batter between the muffin cups.
bake until set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20-25 minutes.
Cool 15 minutes on a wire rack before enjoying.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 199mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g