Delicious salmon cakes make a healthy, easy weekday dinner. Leftovers are perfect for lunch the next day, and you don't even need to heat them up!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 3 servings
- 2 (7.5 oz cans) wild salmon, skinless and boneless, well-drained and flaked
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for frying
In a large bowl, combine the salmon, eggs, lemon juice, garlic, onion, parsley, mustard, salt, thyme, and black pepper.
Brush the olive oil over a double-burner griddle (or two large skillets). Heat over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes.
Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup per cake, transfer the salmon cakes to the griddle.
Cook about 3 minutes on each side, until well-browned and crispy, lowering heat to medium if griddle becomes too hot. Serve immediately.
Serving: 3salmon cakes | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 35.4g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 912mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.2g