Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This tasty turkey salad is probably the easiest way to use up leftover turkey!
Servings 2 servings
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey meat, diced (10oz)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, red onion, cilantro and feta.
Mix in the dressing.
Serve immediately, or cover and chill for an hour to allow flavors to meld. Mix again before serving.
Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 854mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g