Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Canned Salmon Mousse
An easy recipe for canned salmon mousse made with cream cheese. It's as easy as can get - mix quickly using your food processor, then serve with cut up veggies.
Servings 20 appetizers
- 2 (6 oz cans) boneless, skinless salmon, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz neufchâtel cheese or reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 20 cucumber slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Place all the ingredients in your food processor bowl and process until smooth, stopping twice to scrape the sides with a spatula.
Pipe onto cucumber slices and garnish with chives, or serve on a platter garnished with cut up fresh vegetables.
Serving: 2appetizers | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 92mg