Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Tasty roasted vegetables are tossed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then roasted in a hot oven until tender and browned.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 large red bell peppers, sliced into thick strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium purple cabbage, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on a rimmed parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the spices. Use your hands to coat the vegetables evenly.
Roast the vegetables until fork tender and lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Serving: 0.25recipe | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 239mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g