Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Garlic shrimp with lemon and butter is such an easy recipe to make and it's so very flavorful. Ready fast, it's the perfect weeknight dinner!
Servings 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
- 14 oz large shrimp, 21-25 count per pound, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
Add the garlic, cayenne, salt and shrimp and cook, tossing occasionally, until shrimp are pink and opaque, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat. Toss with the lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley and black pepper. Serve immediately, spooning the shrimp and sauce over cauliflower rice.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 526mg