Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Juicy and flavorful oven baked spicy chicken drumsticks are just the thing when you're faced with making chicken drumsticks AGAIN...
Servings 4 servings
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt (not fine salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (increase to 1/2 teaspoon for extra heat)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wipe the chicken drumsticks dry with paper towels. Place them in a baking dish.
Prepare the rub: In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and spices to create a thick paste. Pour the paste over the chicken thighs and, using your hands, rub it well into the chicken pieces, on all sides.
Bake the spicy chicken drumsticks until cooked through and juices run clear, about 45 minutes. Serve immediately.
Serving: 2drumsticks | Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.3g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 647mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 0.1g