Add to Collection
Go to Collections
In this easy variation on the classic tarragon chicken, I coat the chicken breast in a tasty sauce of olive oil, mustard, garlic and tarragon, then bake.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 2 (8 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh French tarragon
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Pat dry the chicken breasts using paper towels.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped tarragon.
Brush the mustard mixture all over the chicken.
Place the chicken in a baking dish. Bake until juices run clear and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest place registers 165 degrees F, about 20 minutes (longer for larger chicken breasts). Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Serving: 1chicken breast | Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 606mg