Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Coconut Curry Shrimp
An easy recipe for very flavorful coconut curry shrimp. Ready in just 30 minutes, this keto recipe is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 (13.5 oz can) full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or refined coconut oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1.5 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil, cilantro or parsley for garnish
Shake the coconut milk well. Open the can and stir until smooth. Set aside.
In a large saucepan, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
Add the onion and the kosher salt and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic, ginger, and curry powder. Cook, stirring, 1 more minute.
Stir in the coconut milk. Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, uncovered, occasionally stirring gently, until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 5 minutes.
Garnish with basil and serve.
Calories: 452kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Sodium: 560mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g