Add to Collection
Go to Collections
No-Mayo Chicken Salad
If you're not a fan of mayonnaise and celery in your chicken salad, try this no-mayo chicken salad instead. It's made with olive oil, and it's delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 cup red onion minced
- 1/2 cup olives pitted, green or black (or a mix)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts medium, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 6 cups lettuce shredded
Prepare the dressing: In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper.
Add the onions, olives, chicken, feta, and cilantro to the bowl with the dressing. Toss gently to combine.
Serve on a bed of shredded lettuce or mix the salad into the lettuce.
Serving: 0.25recipe | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 734mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g