Hot Pizza Dip
So easy it's funny, this delicious pizza dip recipe gives you a perfect low carb pizza experience, without the added carbs, gluten and calories from the pizza crust.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup no-sugar pizza sauce (Rao's is great)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 oz black pitted olives, sliced
- 1 oz pepperoni slices or thinly sliced Spanish chorizo
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds to soften. Mix in the oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
Transfer the mixture to a 1-quart baking dish (such as a 9-inch pie plate). Spread evenly with a spatula.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle the mozzarella on top, then add your toppings.
Bake 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. If you want it browned, place the dish for an additional couple of minutes under the broiler (make sure your baking dish is broiler-safe).
Serve with fresh-cut veggies and pork rinds or almond flour crackers for dipping.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 197mg | Sugar: 1g