Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Keto Almond Flour Pancakes
Wonderfully tasty and fluffy almond flour pancakes are keto, low-carb, and gluten-free. It's a very easy recipe, too!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 10 pancakes
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (yes, 2 full tablespoons!)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 2.5 tablespoons sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 2 cups blanched finely ground almond flour (8 oz - please measure by weight, not volume)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Avocado oil spray for griddle
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla, milk, stevia, and salt.
Gradually whisk in the almond flour. Whisk patiently until very smooth and free of lumps.
Finally, whisk in the baking soda.
Heat a nonstick double burner griddle over medium heat, 4-5 minutes. Spray with oil. Use a 4-tablespoon scoop to scoop out the pancakes into the griddle. My griddle fits 6 pancakes, so I work in two batches.
Cook the pancakes about 3 minutes on each side, until puffed, golden-brown and cooked through.
Serving: 2pancakes | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 360mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g