Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Asian Cucumber Salad
Chilled, flavorful and incredibly fresh, this spicy Asian cucumber salad, made with sesame oil and soy sauce, is the perfect summer side dish.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Rest time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce (or use a gluten-free alternative and add salt as needed)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large English cucumbers, thinly sliced (1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
In a salad bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
Add the sliced cucumbers and the cilantro.
Gently mix to coat.
Cover and let rest for 30 minutes in the fridge while you make the rest of your meal.
Mix again and serve.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g