Roasted Potatoes and Onions
Oven roasted potatoes and onions are delightfully crispy and so very tasty. It's an easy recipe, too: the oven does all the work!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 4 servings
- 1 lb. small potatoes, unpeeled, washed and dried, halved
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (smoked paprika is also good, and so is cumin)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a large bowl, add the potatoes, onion slices, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Use your clean hands to mix well.
Transfer the mixture to a 13 X 9-inch baking dish, or an equivalent casserole dish.
Roast until potatoes are tender and onions are caramelized, about 45 minutes, gently stirring midway through roasting. Serve immediately.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 299mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g