Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Pan-fried salmon fillets are delicious when cooked in butter and sage. Who needs fast food, when this wholesome dish is ready in just ten minutes?
Servings 2 servings
- 2 (6 oz) salmon fillets, 1-inch thick, bones removed, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage or rosemary
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Dry the salmon fillets with paper towels. Sprinkle them with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and sage.
Heat the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
Add the salmon fillets, skin side down. Cook until skin is browned and crisp, about 3 minutes.
Use a spatula to carefully turn the fillets. Cook until browned on the second side and cooked through, 2-3 more minutes. Transfer the salmon to plates and pour the butter from the skillet on top. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1salmon fillet | Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.1g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 361mg