These no-bake chocolate cheesecake bars are rich, creamy and decadent. And with just four wholesome ingredients, they are almost guilt-free!
I hardly ever eat sweets these days. I pretty much succeeded in weaning myself off sweet tastes. Even low-carb and keto sweets – can you tell I’m proud? 🙂
So when I do indulge, it has to be AMAZING. And these no-bake chocolate cheesecake bars definitely are! They are rich, creamy, and super-decadent. And with just four basic ingredients, they are almost guilt-free. That is, when eaten occasionally, of course!
The ingredients you’ll need
The list of ingredients needed to make this yummy dessert is delightfully short! You’ll only need four ingredients. The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need:
Dark chocolate: At least 70% cocoa. If you can go even darker, that’s great. The darker the better!
Honey: You can replace this with a sugar-free sweetener. See the discussion below.
Vanilla extract: Try to use the real thing – pure vanilla extract – and not the artificially flavored stuff.
Cream cheese: I typically use full-fat cream cheese when making this recipe. I haven’t tried making it with reduced-fat cream cheese.
How to make no-bake chocolate cheesecake bars
This is one of my easiest dessert recipes. I love that you don’t need to bake them. You simply refrigerate them. The detailed instructions are included in the recipe card below. Here are the basic steps:
Start by melting the chocolate with the honey and vanilla in a small saucepan.
Process the cream cheese with the chocolate mixture in your food processor.
Transfer the mixture to a wax paper-lined pan.
Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. You might be able to speed things up by freezing instead of refrigerating… maybe for 30 minutes? I’m not sure, as I haven’t tried it yet.
A Keto Version
For a keto version of this recipe (8g carbs and 3g fiber per square), use 90% chocolate instead of 70% and replace the honey with 1/4 cup powdered erythritol. Add the sweetener to the food processor and whip it with the cream cheese.
How to store no-bake chocolate cheesecake bars
Store them in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to a week. Remember to remove them from the fridge an hour before you plan on enjoying them, or they’ll be too cold.
More no-bake recipes that you might enjoy
These no-bake cheesecake bites are so easy to make, and they are delicious.
This amazing microwave cheesecake is “baked” in the microwave and is ready in just a few minutes! So it’s just as easy as a dessert that you don’t bake.
And keto cookie dough is just as good as the real thing and so easy to make!
Never miss a recipe!
I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. Want the new recipes in your inbox? Subscribe!
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 14 oz dark chocolate, 70% cocoa – I use four (3.5 oz) Lindt bars*
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese, soft
- Line the bottom of a square 8-inch Pyrex pan with wax paper.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the chocolate with the honey and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in the food processor bowl. Process until creamy, about 1 minute, stopping once to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Gradually add the melted chocolate mixture. Process to incorporate, stopping to scrape the bowl as needed.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Cut into 16 squares with a serrated knife. Allow the bars to come to room temperature before serving.