Mini no bake cheesecakes are beautifully presented in dessert glasses. The keto version allows you to enjoy a decadent dessert even on a very low carb diet.
These super cute mini no bake cheesecakes are served in individual dessert glasses.
This is a super easy recipe (well, this microwave cheesecake is admittedly easier). And it’s great for when you have company because you make these mini no bake cheesecakes in advance.
My only problem with these cheesecakes is that they are so good that I had a hard time stopping at one! And this is a very rich dessert – a little goes a long way.
Creamy, infused with vanilla and honey, the first few bites have the freshness and slight tang of berries, and the last few bites – the amazing richness of walnuts.
The keto version, sweetened with a honey substitute, allows you to enjoy a truly decadent dessert even on a very low carb diet.
What about leftovers? I’m honestly not sure, because I never have leftovers when I make these mini no bake cheesecakes! But you should be able to keep them in the fridge, in a sealed container, for 2-3 days.
- 1 cup raw walnut pieces (130 grams)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey*
- Pinch kosher salt
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese, soft
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup assorted berries
- To make the crust: Place the walnuts in food processor. Process until very finely chopped (but stop before they turn into walnut butter). Add the butter, honey and salt and process to incorporate, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Evenly distribute the crust among eight (4-oz) ramekins or dessert glasses, pressing it to the bottom of each glass. Set aside.
- Use a damp paper towel to wipe the food processor bowl and knife clean. Add the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla. Process to incorporate, stopping once or twice to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl with a spatula.
- Once incorporated, process on high 2 more minutes, until very light and fluffy.
- Evenly distribute the filling among the eight ramekins. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top each little cheesecake with berries.