Bacon wrapped mini meatloaves are delicious, cute, portable, and can be held with your hands if you wish. They make a great appetizer or snack, and a delicious entree.
These bacon wrapped mini meatloaves are wonderful. Well-seasoned ground beef, wrapped in bacon and baked into hot, juicy perfection. They are delicious, cute, portable, and can be held with your hands if you so wish. They make a great appetizer or snack, and a delicious entree.
I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that bacon wrapped meatloaf is amazing. Bacon is fatty and flavorful, and it imparts wonderful juiciness and flavor when used in cooking.
I usually serve these bacon wrapped mini meatloaves as a dinner party snack or appetizer. But once in awhile, per my family’s request, I make them for dinner. They’re actually quite easy to make, and can be made in advance, then reheated.
Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaves
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (85/15)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 thin bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the beef and spices. Divide into 8 equal portions.
- Line 8 muffin cups with bacon, so that each cup is circled by a bacon strip. Place each mini meatloaf inside the circle.
- Bake 30 minutes. Use tongs to transfer the cooked meatloaves to paper towels to drain, then serve.